Friday 23 November 2007

DMOZ Reaction to my previous post.

DMOZ has made the correct changes to their directory and finally included my site.

I think it is of no coincidence that my blog post (thanks digg) complaining about what was happening has caught the attention of someone at DMOZ.

As of right now, we are listed and a whole bunch of useless sites have been removed. Also some sites that had duplicate DMOZ listings have had their listings corrected.

It would be unsafe to assume that it was coincidence that right after I posted changes happened to DMOZ. I have been waiting since early 2005 to get my site listed.

I would encourage anyone who is having trouble listing a good site to try to bring attention to the problem using internet media.

I guess DMOZ isn't so bad after all.

No comments: